NSF-certified, 3.6mm thick aluminum construction stands up to the daily demands of restaurant use backed by a lifetime warranty. This Tramontina nonstick restaurant fry pan features a superior easy-release nonstick interior to ensure nothing sticks to the surface. Effortlessly release omelets, hash browns or hamburgers using little or no oil or butter. With this 3004-grade aluminum, this pan delivers even-heating performance, essential to serving multiple entrees at once. Cast stainless-steel handle features a comfortable, nonslip silicone grip that stays cool to the touch for ease and quickness in handling. Heavy-duty triple rivets permanently attach the handle to the pan for overall strength and durability. The larger-size hanging hole on this fry pan fits the oversized food-service industry pot racks or regular pot racks. Oven-safe up to 400 degrees F and dishwasher-safe. Made in the USA. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Introduced to the United States in 1986, Tramontina has emerged as a leading manufacturer of cookware and housewares. Their state-of-the-art facility ensures highest level of quality at every level of the design and manufacturing process.
• Commercial-grade, heavy-gauge aluminum constructed for extensive daily use
• This 3004-grade aluminum delivers even-heating performance
• Superior nonstick interior for easy food release using little or no oil and effortless cleanup
• Cast stainless-steel handles with silicone grips for a comfortable, nonslip stay-cool grip
• Large hanging hole to fit onto large-scale pot racks or regular pot racks
• Constructed for a lifetime of use